As a solopreneur, audiobooks and podcasts are often my companion while I’m editing photos, doing dishes, or getting ready for the day. I’ve learned so much about marketing by listening to books! Here a few of my favorite recommendations.
- Launch by Jeff Walker- This book walks through a formula to launch any product or service online and the psychology behind it. Time for a relisten for me on this one!
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller- This is a great walkthrough about the stories you should be using in your messaging and how stories help build the know, like, and trust factor.
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath- This is another book about using stories in your messaging. I found this one easier to follow that Building a StoryBrand and would recommend this one if you are going to pick between the two!
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek- You’ll probably see this on a lot of lists! The premise is that people will be more likely to buy something if they understand the why behind it. It’s a great back to basics book for any business owner.
- How the World Sees You and Fascinate by Sally Hogshead- These books are based on a type of personality test and using your best assets to attract others. If you love enneagram theory, check these out!
What are your favorite marketing books?
**Dear Kate Studios is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com**