3 Reasons Why Summer Family Photos Rock -
  1. Adena

May 4th, 2017 at 4:47 pm

This is so true! And these images are just gorgeous! Love that summer light!

2. Danielle

May 4th, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Yes, yes, yes!! Summer is my FAVORITE!!!

3. Taylor Fisher

May 4th, 2017 at 6:10 pm

AMEN to all of these points and amazing job on these summer family shoots! They are definitely more fun and relaxed in the summertime <3

4. Kristin

May 4th, 2017 at 6:58 pm

This is such a sweet post and I love the picture of the mom and daughter with their noses together. Amen to Beau Jo’s and farmer’s martkets!

5. Jennifer Faris

May 4th, 2017 at 7:31 pm

These are so sweet and YES – summer session are the best. Warm night – beautiful light and alllll the colors.

6. Willy Wilson

May 4th, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Such a smart idea to plan summer family photos. Especially for the reasons you have listed!

7. Julie

May 4th, 2017 at 10:51 pm

I agree, summer is perfect in Colorado! The light and greenery makes family photos extra special.

8. Jennifer K

May 5th, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Yes!! Love your post and agree with every word! Beautiful photos, too — your clients will be thrilled with your locations and eye on their families 🙂

9. Jamie Kraus

May 6th, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Summer photos are awesome! I say, get photos all year round! Great post!

10. Cara

May 6th, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Ohhh I love your locations here! These are such sweet family portraits. I would be so happy to have photos like these 🙂

11. Suzanne Jakes

May 8th, 2017 at 3:00 am

These are all great reasons to have a Colorado summer family session! These are all such cute pics! I love the greens!

12. The Pilkington Family | Dear Kate Studios Family Photographer - Dear Kate Studios

June 19th, 2019 at 4:37 pm

[…] If you’re looking for more information about a session, please check out our Fun Outdoor Family Photography page and 3 Reasons Why Summer Family Photos Rock! […]