As the leaves and temperatures begin to fall you may be looking for some fun activities in Northern Colorado. Here’s my families bucket list for the season!
1. Osborn Farms Pumpkin Patch
2. Drink Apple Cider or hot chocolate
3. Tiny Tot Halloween
4. Decorate Pumpkins!! I thought this looked super fun and a little safer than the carving route with my littles 😉 Or this one!
5. Treatsylvania at Lee Martinez Farm
6. Talk a walk and gather colorful leaves for this project: http://www.playdoughtoplato.com/leaf-chromatography/
7. Loveland Halloween Family Fun Festival
8. Make Pumpkin Cake! So easy. We like to add chocolate chip and walnuts 🙂
9. Make pumpkin moon sand. (If I get ambitious 😉 )
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Ready for REAL beautiful family photos? I thought so! Download my top tips now!